Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikochet application

3 posters

Go down

Rikochet application Empty Rikochet application

Post by None Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:06 am

In-Character Questionnaire:
Hey guys, its Hellbrew/Erving here! Just thought I'd leave this application here now, altough I will probably not be able to actually join until I return to Europe in May, we shall see how things go!

1) What is your name?
It Erv.... Rikochet yah!

2) Tell us a little about yourself? How old are you? Where are you from?
That would be a very long story yo, one we aint got time foe right now (read: classified, seriously, Id have to kill ya heheehe). But in more resent years I have "served" (Im just saying that because really, they served me heheehe) the Flying Bolts, ya probably hoid of me: I used to go under the lame name of Julius Erving Maceface greatest goblin warrior ever lived but ya see, things changed and now here I am with a new flashy alias and if ya dont use it I may have to stab ya a little!

3) What skills can you bring the Blood Wolf Clan? We have no time to look after those too weak to help - can you fight? Heal?
Did I mention I'm the greatest goblin warrior ever lived? I recently scrapped my clunky suit of powered armor however, yah, now I wear synskin and stealthsuit instead, much better suited to my agile self I think! I also do bit of tinkering on the side, a gobbo can't go without a box of grenades and other various explosive trinkets right? If ya wanna see my latest piece of woik ya gotta go to Talador and check out the 43 metre diameter crater that I left behind where the Iron Horde kept a multitude of their shredders locked up hahahaha!

4) We are outcasts from Horde society, and yet we are loyal to the Horde. Many of us are outlaws. What brings you to our side?
Where else does a gobbo like this one fit in ya think? Loyal to the Horde foe sure, but I need a little bit more... how do you say... room for my methods and a little less... reprecusions? I seen the woik of the blood wolves and yo lot are simply put nuts enough to my liking hahaha!

5) We are at war with the Alliance and we are hunted by many within the Horde. Are you prepared to live rough, in the wilderness?
Rough is my middle name baby!

6) Tell us of your greatest feat yet. What mighty foes have you slain? What great deeds have you done?
All my feats are great man, where to start yah?! Did I mention the 43 metre crater I left in Talador?

7) We are outcasts and yet we are a clan. We are loyal to one another, regardless of race or profession. Are you capable of fighting alongside all the races of the Horde?
As long as I allowed to make bovine jokes about the Tauren and the Elves dont whine about them bloody hair all the time, yah!

8 ) We are family but we have a hierarchy. You must obey orders from those higher than yourself. Are you prepared to follow orders?
Prepared, yes!

9) While you must follow orders, we have no interest in mindless drones. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
I got one woid for ya: Kaja Cola!

10) A question regarding your determination and honour, or lack thereof. A fellow member of the clan has been taken prisoner by one of our many foes; he has been tortured and will soon be killed.
Your orders are to rescue him or get vengeance for the insult of his capture, or both.
He is being held in an enemy village, guarded by soldiers ready to slit his throat at a moment's notice and also full of civilians.
What do you do?

Easy! I sneak past the patrols and the civilians, lure one of 'em into an alley using my cat whistle (no one can resist a cat) and then I put them to sleep with a poisoned dart, and when they wake up they'll find themselves strapped with explosives. Thats when I threaten to blow them all to smitherines if they dont give up the location of the captive! Then, when I find out where he is held, I put them to sleep again and make my way to where my fellow is. Once there I let of a grenade inside that will put them all asleep, including my fellow, then I strap a couple of portable wheels on him before I proceed to slip the sleeping guards into a more permanent sleep so to speak. Remember the guy I strapped with explosives before? This is where I detonate them, the explosion makes for a good diversion as I fetch my fellow and drag him out the other direction to freedom. Of course I put a helmet on his head before I attach him to my chopper and ride off into the sunset. Like I said, easy!

Out-Of-Character Section:

1) Where did you hear about us?
I imagine most you know me from my characters before, Hellbrew and Erving etc!

2) What are you interests? Just roleplay? PVP? PVE?
I like to do a little of everthing to be honest, but right now PvP and RP top the list. I do a lot of achievement hunting too.

3) Where are you from?
Sweden!

4) Do you have any roleplay experience?
Apart from my obvious WoW RP, I have both experience from good old pen and paper RP as well as other games. For example co-founded
and ran a guild on SWTOR for a good year or so.

5) Do you have any alts we might have met in the roleplay community?
Oh as I mentioned, Hellbrew and Erving most likely.

6) What race / class / level is the character you are joining us on?
It will be a lvl 100 Goblin Rogue at the time of joining, I imagine. Perhaps also my old Erving; Goblin Warrior lvl 100
None
None

Back to top Go down

Rikochet application Empty Re: Rikochet application

Post by Carraen Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 am

Good app, typical Goblin. I can see you're going to be a handful IC. ^^
Carraen
Carraen

Back to top Go down

Post by None Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:48 am

Thank you!
Yes, Erv can be quite a handful, luckily him and RL me are polar opposites Smile
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Hellbrew! <3

When you're back and ready to play again nudge one of us and we'll interview you. Dead happy to have you apply.

Also, kaja cola is two words Wink
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by None Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Yo Grim! Wilco Very Happy

I know xD
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Because you've RP'd with us extensively I'll bump you up to Blood Wolf rank on these forums so you can post and see stuff.

We'll sort out in game stuff when you're back and able to play.
Grim
Grim

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Wow what a privilige!
Im in australia till May 2nd so its awhile yet :>
None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content